Everyone loves Sonologue, but probably not everyone loves this cheesy text.
What the Press Is Saying about Sonologue
Thinking of creating your own podcast? Attend this workshop tailor-made for just that. The four-hour long session will cover basics like various podcasting formats and hosting ideas, planning a podcast, getting the right equipment on a budget, along with recording and editing techniques and radio manners.
This podcast is a love letter to India from Canada
Justin Bieber, maple syrup and ice hockey are just a few things that make Canada one of the popular destinations in many Indian itineraries. Now, the Consulate General of Canada in Mumbai is all set to cement the Indo-Canadian relationship with the first season of its podcast The Canada in India Show.
As Podcasts vie for ear space, these pioneers hope to change what we hear
Chhavi Sachdev, the second-most experienced podcaster in India, says radio here was so “insulting” and podcasting was the “only way to lift the audio industry”. Sachdev started her journey in 2008 with Sonologue, an audio production house specialising in podcasts and spoken word content and now takes workshops to educate people about the industry.
- Podcast Away (Mid-day, May 3, 2019)
- This Podcast is a Love Letter to India (My Nation, April 10, 2019)
- As podcasts vie for ear space, these pioneers hope to change what we hear (Indian Express, December 19, 2018)
- It’s International Podcast Day and Twitter enthusiasts are thrilled (The Inquisitr, October 2, 2018)
- The Indie Guide to Radio (The Hindu, April 6, 2018)
- Podcast like a pro (Mid-day, March 15, 2017)
- Podcasts to catch on (Asian Age, July 19, 2016)
- Keeping our planet cooler just got easier (The World, two-way, October 2016)
- In Mumbai, ‘shock and horror’ over Trump’s statements about women (The World, two-way, October 2016)
- Parmesh’s viewfinder: Love, Sex, and Dating in India (Verve, August, 2016)
- Catch ’em young, watch ’em FREEBIE (The Deccan Chronicle, Aug 23, 2016)
- It’s showtime! (Mid-day, July 31, 2016)
- Podcasts to catch on (The Asian Age, July 19, 2016)
- Talking about desire and other taboos (The Hindu, July 14, 2016)
- On the ground in Mumbai with Across Women’s Lives: Escaping the chaos (Across Women’s Lives, Sept 14, 2015)
- Lending an ear (Indian Express, June 3, 2015)
- On vinyl love in Mumbai (Mid-Day, December 17, 2014)
- On twitter’s country-specific censorship (DNA, January 27, 2012)
- The cult of BigLoser (weight loss for charity) (DNA, November 22, 2011)
- Tune into the podcasting wave (Hindustan Times, December 19, 2010)